Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013...what a great year!


So...this last year, 2013...what an amazing year! So many awesome things have happened, and I am too excited to see what this next year will bring!  Lets see...well, I had a wonderful surprise in January when I found out that I was pregnant...only to miscarry in February.


 Since that gave Jon and I a reality check, we decided that we really should get married and have children since we wanted to start a family, and we wanted to do it right! So, we planned our wedding...for APRIL!!!! Yes, we got married!




 It was a beautiful wedding on the Beach, just what I always wanted. And I had a surprise visit from my Uncle Mike, and Victoria Parker! Then we got to spend our Honeymoon in none other than Disneyland!!! We also decided to go to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World as well. It was a lot of fun.

Well, after we got our life started together, we just had a lot of fun this entire year. We got to go to Comic Con for our first time. Saw the main cast of Captain America!!! Even saw Samuel L Jackson! We also got to see the cast of True Blood, American Dad and Family Guy. I think that out of all we liked, the Cartoon Artists and the Voice Actors were the best! We got to hear/see Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren, Fred Tatasciore, Scott Menville, Christopher Cox, Michael Leon-Wooley and a special appearance by Chuck McCann! We only ended up going for just the one day (Saturday), but next year we plan at least three days. 


Jon won both of his Powerlifting Competitions! Such a huge accomplishment for him, I am very proud!
 Well, after that we did Disneyland again for my birthday, and also it was Halloween themed as well. Dressed up as Alice in Wonderland for Halloween, Jon decided to do Raphael (TMNT). It was classic! Thanksgiving with Jon's dad and Lori. Andy decided to move down from Reno and stay with us for a while, he was planning on moving to Austin, TX eventually...so we'll see how that pans out. Both of us got our first Tablets! I got the Surface Pro 2, and Jon ended up getting the Dell Venue 8 Pro. Love them both! 

  I decided to start doing Crossfit, and boy do I love it so much! I don't think I'll ever join another gym in my life. I get to meet awesome people, and become stronger!



We decided to also see Medieval times in Buena Vista, where I got to hold the actual Legend of Zelda Master Sword and Shield!!! Then another awesome Disneyland trip, this time it was Christmas themed.

 Christmas was with Jon's mom and Bill...that was so much fun! Got Jon his Xbox One and some other fun stuff, and here we are...the end of the year. Lets do this 2014!


No comments: